Friday 8 August 2014

H220 Sim feat. KINDNESS pose

H220

@ KSA Atlantis

 

 ...and what better place for rain than the Sim H220.
 
I'm usually a bright color person, sunny fun colors are my thing,
as my images usually show, but i also adore b/w with just a splash
of color, or just one item in color and this Sim is perfect for that.
 
I'm also a prop-pose addict and one of the awesome new ones by 
Allysondwyer Resident at SOMETHING NEW caught my attention 

this week.
Its called "kindness" (see first image) and it sets you in a pouring
rain scene holding an umbrella over a cute dog
(dog and umbrella included) but i decided to see if i could find 
some other animal in need of shelter, and low and behold at 
H220 there was a lonely ram stood on a raft getting soaking wet, 
so a gave it shelter for a few minutes.

I didn't manage to finish getting round this Sim, so I'm sure i will
go back for more but for now i hope you enjoy these images
and don't get too gloomy, the sun always comes out again. Smiles!




















 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment